Contacts are individuals; they are your firm’s clients. One contact can be associated with multiple accounts. For example, Jane Doe is a contact and she is associated with (or has relationships with) her Flower Business and her 1040 Tax Returns.
At the top of the Contacts page are the following filters:
- All - Total amount of Contacts in Liscio.
- New - Uninvited Contacts (Note: if a Contact does not have an email, they cannot be invited).
- Invited - Contact has been invited but is not Active (Note: The invitation link expires after 7 days).
- Active - Contact has been invited and has accepted; they are using Liscio.
- Inactive - Entire list of all Inactive (Archived) Contacts.