If an employee leaves your firm permanently or for an extended period of time, here's how to archive (deactivate) them:
- Use Bulk Actions to bulk reassign the employee's tasks.
- Click the ellipsis under your profile picture on the left side of your screen.
- Click Admin.
Note: Only Firm Administrators have access to the Admin page. If you are not a Firm Administrator and would like to be, contact your Liscio Firm Administrator to grant you access.
- Click Users.
- Click the Employees tab at the top of the page.
- Find and hover over the Employee that you would like to deactivate.
Note: To check the employee's inbox, click the Login as icon to log into their account. Use the three dots in bottom-left corner to switch back to your account.
- Click the Edit icon.
- Remove their Signing Authority.
- Click Update.
- Click the trashcan icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Proceed.
The employee will no longer have access to log in to Liscio.
Note: Archiving removes the employee from all Client Service Teams, removes the ability for users to message this employee, and archives all their open and assigned tasks.