There are three employee roles in Liscio:
- Giving an employee the Firm Administrator role allows them to access the Admin page where they can:
- Giving an employee the Firm Employee role allows them to access the basic areas of the platform (Accounts, Contacts, Tasks, Messages, Files, etc.). Firm employees do not have access to any of the Firm Administrator features listed above.
- Giving an employee the Specialist role will only allow that employee to have access to the accounts they’re assigned to (including contacts, tasks, and files that are associated with the assigned accounts). This is great for contractors, part-time workers, are simply restricting employee access.
- Giving an employee the Firm Front Desk role allows them to log into the FrontDesk App using their Liscio login credentials. They have the same access as Firm Employees, with the added FrontDesk App access.
To assign Roles:
- Click on the ellipses on the lower-left corner
- Click Admin (If you do not see this you are not a Firm Admin)
- Click Users
- Click the Employees tab at the top of the screen
- Hover over the employee you would like to assign a role to
- Click the Edit icon on the right-hand side
- Use the drop-down on the Role field and select the new role
- Click Update