The 403 Forbidden Error means you are trying to access Liscio from outside the United States. For security, Liscio is only accessible from outside the US when using a VPN (virtual private network).
The security environment has changed. When traveling abroad, this is how you can protect your data. (Also, if you're trying to get to your US Netflix account when traveling abroad, this is how you do it.)
When accessing the internet from abroad, it is highly recommended to use a VPN. This will create a barrier between yourself and the internet you're using which protects from any bad actors (not in Netflix shows unfortunately).
For ease, we recommend using a VPN browser such as Opera. Follow this link to download Opera with a VPN installed: https://www.opera.com/features/free-vpn
This browser innately has a VPN which can easily be set up. Here's how you can set it up!
- After installing Opera, click on the settings in the top right.
- In this settings panel, scroll down to the bottom and click "Go to browser settings"
- From this new settings page, scroll down and click on "Advanced"
- Now scroll to the VPN settings
- Click the toggle to Enable VPN