The Client Service Team is a list of employees that get Alerts about specific events on the Account.
Employees on the Client Service Team get Alerts (found on your Home page and in your Inbox under the Alerts tab) about:
- Changes to the Account information made by a client.
- Account Owners have access to edit Account information, such as changing a phone number or an address. When this happens, all employees on the Client Service Team get an Alert.
- Files uploaded outside a task or message.
- When a client manually uploads a file, without sending it in a message or attaching it to a task, all employees on the Client Service Team are sent an Alert.
Note: When no Client Service Team is assigned, the Default Message Recipient is notified.
An option may be turned on to restrict new messages to an employee on the Client Service Team. More info can be found here.
To assign Client Service Team:
- Go to the Account you wish to add Client Service Team to
- Click the + button in the top right of the Account's Overview.
- Select the employees you'd like to add
Client Service Team can also be added in bulk. More info can be found here.