NOTE: Adobe Sign does not allow users to edit the text of a document. Adobe Sign only allows users to edit the document using the authoring tools, such as adding a text box or signature field. If edits should be made to the document, please make those changes in Word before uploading as a template.
- Click EDOCS on the left-hand side.
- Click Template Library
- Click +Add Template to Library
- Name your template
- Drag & drop your template, choose from Liscio Vault, or click Browse
- Click Preview and Add Fields
- The Adobe Sign integration will now pop up. You can drag & drop fields onto the template. Please note that you can also use the Form Fields tool in the upper left corner - Adobe Sign can detect what fields will likely be fillable. See a quick tutorial below.
- Click Save
A few notes on the template setup:
- Double-click to make fields required.
- To bring in Signature fields and signer info (such as date, title, etc.), use Signature Fields and Signer Info Fields
- To bring in text boxes, dropdowns, checkboxes, and radio buttons, use Data fields
- To request attachments, use More Fields and drag and drop the File Attachment field.