Adobe Sign is integrated into Liscio through eDocs. To start using eDocs, you will need to purchase a bundle of signatures by contacting us at email@example.com or 765-566-7127.
Please note that the integration setup process includes creating an Adobe Sign account and may present a few obstacles. Please visit the articles below to learn more:
- What do I do if the email I intend to use is tied to a paid Adobe account?
- What do I do if the email I intend to use is tied to an Adobe account but not Adobe billing?
- How do I create an alias in Outlook?
- How do I use my Gmail address for Liscio's eSignature integration setup?
- How do I add a Firm Administrator for the Adobe Integration in Liscio without being charged for an additional user?
- Why should I avoid a personal email address?
Once you have purchased a bundle, you are able to set up the initial integration with Adobe.
- Navigate to "Integrations" in the Admin Menu (Three dots > Admin > Integrations)
- Click "Create Adobe Account"
- Select the employee with the email address for the connection.
- Click "Create User"
Note: If you see the error "USER_EXISTING" or "INVALID_ACCOUNT," this email has been registered with a previous Adobe Account and cannot be used for the connection.
- You will now have an activation email from Adobe. Create a password to use with this Account.
- Navigate back to Liscio.
- Click "Connect"
- You will be sent to the Adobe sign in page. Sign in.
- Adobe will prompt you with an ALLOW ACCESS button.
- Once you click it, you will be returned to Liscio and the account will show as CONNECTED.