To add a Firm Administrator for the Adobe Integration in Liscio without being charged for an additional user, follow the steps below:
1. Click the three dots in the lower-left corner
2. Click Admin
3. Click Users
4. Click + Employee
5. For First Name, enter Adobe
6. For Last Name, enter Admin
7. For the Email, enter either A) the Outlook Alias you created based on these instructions, or B) the Gmail Alias you created based on these instructions.
8. For Role, choose Firm Administrator
9. Click Create
10. An invite email to join Liscio will be sent to this new employee. Go to the Welcome to Liscio email and set up the new employee's account.
11. Once you have set up the new user and are logged in, please follow the instructions here to enable your Adobe Integration: How to set up eDocs