You can send engagement letters to 100 clients at a time. Please contact Liscio Support to upload custom templates.
Follow the steps below:
1. Click Bulk Actions on the left-hand navigation.
2. Click Get Signature.
3. To filter by a specific Entity (for example Individual clients), click Select Entity and choose the Entity Type.
4. Click the Search button - your contact list will now populate. (Note: Liscio will also show the date/title of the last Get a Signature task sent.)
5. Click the checkboxes next to each contact that should receive an engagement letter. There are 25 contacts per page.
6. At the bottom right of the page, click the next arrow (or type in a page number) to go to the next page to select additional contacts.
7. Continue through the pages of contacts until you have reached 100 contacts or until you have completed your list.
8. Click Next Step.
9. Fill out the following fields:
a. Due Date: choose when the letter should be signed by (Liscio will send an auto-reminder on Monday of the week the task is due, and every Monday the task is past due - this only goes out via push notification through the Lisico mobile apps).
b. Choose a Task Owner. The task owner will default to the user creating the task. Task Owners will receive all notifications about the Task and will be responsible for following up/reviewing signed letters. Choose a different Task owner to delegate the tasks to.
c. Choose the Document Type (Engagement Letter or Consent to Release).
d. Choose Select Document to choose your custom template.
e. Choose Select Partner to bring the firm employee's signature onto the document (Note: depending on your template, you may not have a signature field for the partner signature. If this is the case, simply choose an employee from the dropdown to bypass the field).
f. Type in a fee in the Fees box (Note: depending on your template, you may not have a fee field in your letter. If this is the case, simply enter '0' to bypass the field).
g. Edit your Subject Line or leave the default Subject Line in place.
h. Enter a Description if needed.
i. Click Preview Document.
j. When previewing the document, click the Edit button in the upper right corner to make changes to the letter for all contacts (Note: this will only change this instance of the letter - it will not edit the template stored in Liscio).
k. Once your changes have been made, click Save Document.
l. Click Create Document.
10. Review your list of contacts that the letter will be sent to.
11. To remove contacts from your sending list, click the Trashcan icon on the far right.
12. To edit the letter per contact (for example if a client has a lower fee), click the Eye icon and click Edit in the upper right corner.
13. Once reviewed, click Send Document.
All Engagement Letters sent can be seen by:
1. Clicking on Tasks on your left-hand navigation
2. Filtering by Type > Get a Signature
When letters are signed, they will automatically move from the Open Tasks tab to the Pending Review tab and the Task Owner will be notified.
Signed copies of engagement letters are automatically stored in the Contact and Account's Liscio file section as PDFs.