eDocs can be sent to more than one person for signature, for example, a husband and wife.
1. Click Add New
2. Click eDoc
3. Click in the 'To' field to add the first recipient
4. Click Select a Recipient and choose the Contact
4. Click Select an Account and choose the Account that the Contact is associated with
6. Click OK to add the recipient
7. To add an additional recipient, repeat steps 3 - 6
8. Keep Signing Order on or click the toggle to turn it off
(NOTE: Signing order will send the document to the first recipient and will not send to the second recipient until the first recipient has signed and completed their portion of the document.)
9. If Signing Order is on, click Assign Order/KBA to decide who should receive the document first
10. Drag & drop the recipient to number 1 that should sign first. Click the KBA checkbox, only if the document is an 8879 and needs identity verification.
11. Add an Agreement Title (NOTE: users will receive an email notification that says "Please Sign [AgreementTitle]", for example: "Please Sign 8879")
12. Add a Description
13. To bring in your form for signature, there are four options:
- Drag & drop a file from your computer onto the task (we brought a custom 8879 in on the video below)
- Attach a file from Liscio Vault
- Click Templates to bring in a template from your eDoc library
- Click Browse to attach a file from your computer onto the task
14. Click Prepare Doc for Signing
The Adobe Sign integration will now come up. We are going to use the authoring tools on the right-hand side. We will bring over Participant 1's fields over first. (NOTE: Participant 1's fields will have a gold-colored triangle in the top right of each box. Participant 2's field will have a blue-colored triangle in the top right of each box.)
15. Click the Signature Fields tools
16. Click and hold Signature and drag it onto the Signature Line. You can adjust the size of the box using the cursor.
17. Click the Signer Info tools
18. Click and hold the Date and drag it onto the Date Line. You can adjust the size of the box using the cursor.
19. We're going to bring over Participant 2's Signature Fields over now. Click the Recipients tools
20. Choose Participant 2
21. Click the Signature Fields tools
22. Click and hold Signature and drag it onto the Signature Line. You can adjust the size of the box using the cursor.
23. Click the Signer Info tools
24. Click and hold the Date and drag it onto the Date Line. You can adjust the size of the box using the cursor.
25. Click Send