The Security Settings will list all devices that you’re logged into Liscio with. It allows you to sign yourself out of any of those devices (or all of them at once by changing your password).
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom left corner.
- Click on the Security Settings tab.
- All of your logged-in devices will show here.
From the Security Settings tab, you can:
- Click on the three dots next to the device and click Sign out to sign yourself out of that device.
- Click on the device to view additional information (you can sign yourself out from this page too).
- Click on Don’t recognize this device to change your password. This will sign you out of Liscio on all devices immediately (including the one you’re currently logged into).