If a client is having issues logging in with Multi-Factor Authentication, archiving and reactivating will allow them to reset their account, here's how:
- Click the Contacts page and search for the Contact.
- Check the Accounts tab and make a note of the Accounts the contact is tied to, the relationship type, and if they are an Account Owner (you will have to reconnect all Accounts at the end).
- Check the Tasks tab. Any tasks that are Open or Pending Review will be closed when the Contact is archived, you must re-open the tasks after reactivating the Contact record.
- Go to the Overview and use the 3 dots to Archive Contact.
- Click Proceed.
- Click Reactivate contact on the right-hand side.
- Go to the Account tab and reconnect Accounts (be sure the use the correct Relationship type and add Account Owner if necessary).
- On the Overview, use the 3 dots to Send Invite.
- Go back to the Tasks tab, locate the Open and Pending Review tasks that were closed and re-open all appropriate tasks. The 'Last Activity At' column will help indicate which tasks were just closed. See our article How to Reopen Archived Task for help.
NOTE: Pending Review tasks will move to Open when the task is re-opened.
- The client will receive a Liscio invite and must create a new password.
- When the client is in their Liscio account they MUST go to their Security Settings and disable MFA.
- After disabling MFA, the client can enable again.