Assigning employees to specific Accounts as a Client Service Team (CST) member is a great way to help your team manage their responsibilities.
The Client Service Team (CST) are the employees who will receive Alerts (found on your Home page and in your Inbox under the Alerts tab) when file uploads or profile changes (such as a phone number or address) occur in an Account. Additionally, if a client adds a custom message when uploading a file, the CST members will receive this message in their inbox. There can only be 5 CST members per Account.
An option may be turned on to limit possible message recipients to only the employees on the Client Service Team. More info can be found here.
To bulk assign an Employee to multiple CSTs, please contact email@example.com.
To Assign Client Service Team by Account
Go to the Accounts page and navigate to the Account to which you would like to assign a CST.
Click the plus sign in the upper-right corner of the Account Overview.
Select the Employees you would like to add.
Note: Click the pictures of a Client Service Team Member to display their names, contact information, and reveal the option to remove a Client Service Team Member.
To Assign Client Service Team by Employee - Admins Only
1. Click the Ellipses (three dots) in the lower left of your screen.
2. Click Admin.
3. Click Users.
4. At the top, click Employees.
5. Hover over an employee, navigate to the far right, and click the headphones icon.
7. You will be taken to the Employee's Assigned Accounts page. If you have already assigned them to other Accounts, you will see a list of those here.
8. To assign additional Accounts, click the blue +Assign Accounts button in the upper right corner.
9. The dropdown menu will list all of your Accounts from which to choose. You can also type to search.
10. Select the desired Account to assign the Employee to the CST.
To remove a Client Service Team member:
- Click on the Accounts page on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific Account.
- Click on the Account.
- Click on the gray bubble with the employee's initials on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click Remove.
Note: Employees/admins are removed from Client Service Teams if their record is archived.