Note: Drake exports in all caps. If you want to retain all caps, please let us know, otherwise, we will convert to proper case. Please know names such as "MCDONALD" will convert to "Mcdonald".
1. Go to Reports at the top of Drake > Report Manager
2. Select New Report > Tax return data > Ok
3. Add Report Title > Report Description > Add all the following Categories
- Return Type
- Taxpayer Name, Taxpayer First Name, Taxpayer Last Name, Taxpayer ID, Taxpayer Email Address, Taxpayer Cell Phone
- Spouse First Name, Spouse Last Name, Spouse Email Address, Spouse Cell Phone
- Street Address, City, State, ZIP Code
4. Click Next > Save > Continue > Export to Excel
Further instructions can be found here: Export Client Email Addresses from Drake
- Do not send data files via email.
- The cleanliness of data uploaded depends on the cleanliness of the source data.
- If data is in all caps, we will convert to proper case. Please know names such as "MCDONALD" will convert to "Mcdonald".
- Data should include first names, last names, account/client names, email addresses, phone numbers, and entity types.
- Email addresses are extremely important. This is how you will send your invites to Liscio. Please include as many as possible!
- Mobile numbers must be classified as such in order to go under the Mobile Phone category.
- If no entity types (i.e. S-Corp, Partnership, Trust, etc.) are listed, accounts/clients will default to Individual or Organization.
- Contacts cannot share an email address.
- Phone numbers without area codes cannot be imported.
- Duplicate Account Names and Contact Names can occur if they exist in source data.
- Certain fields, such as Bank Account, Notes, or Birthdates, cannot be imported.