Editing a Get a Signature Task After It Is Sent
After sending out a Get a Signature task, you can make changes to the document until the client signs it.
- Click on the Task
- Click on the ellipsis (three dots) in the upper-right corner
- Click Edit Task
- Click the expansion box in the upper right corner of the letter
- Click Edit
- Edit the letter and then scroll to the bottom to click Update and Save
- Click Update Task
How to Send Bulk Get a Signature Tasks
1. Click Bulk Actions on the left side of the screen. 2. Click Get Signature. 3. Filter by Entity, Relationship, Account Owner, or search by Account name. 4. Check the boxes next to Contacts that will be sent a letter. 5. Click Next Step. 6. Select a ...
How to Create a Get a Signature Task
1. Click +Add New in the upper-left of your screen. 2. Click Task. 3. Click Get a Signature. 4. Select the Account and Contact. 5. Select Document Type and the Document (Note: To add templates to your document selection, please ...
How to Sign a Get a Signature Task
Click the Get a Signature Tasks in your My Tasks section or Tasks page. The Click to Sign Document button opens a preview of the letter. 3. After the letter preview is open, click the checkbox next to "Agreed to the Above Document" at the ...
How to Edit a Task
Click into the Task you would like to edit. Click the ellipses (three dots) in the upper-right corner of the screen. Click Edit Task. The Due Date and Task Owner can be edited. The Subject, Description, and recurring timing can be edited in all tasks ...
Editing an Engagement Letter Before Sending
You can make adjustments to an Engagement Letter before sending it to a client. Any edits will only apply to that specific Engagement Letter. Your templates will remain unchanged. Here's how: Click Add New on the left side of the screen. ...