Liscio eDoc/KBA Pricing & Breakdown
Liscio has an Adobe Sign integration available. This integration is separate from the Get a Signature Task in Liscio. Below you'll find a quick description of the differences between the Get a Signature Task (used to capture signatures on Engagement Letters) and the Adobe Sign Integration:
Get a Signature Tasks
- Hosted by Liscio and requires Liscio Support assistance for uploading templates.
- Clients can only sign documents - they cannot fill out fields, check boxes, etc.
- Task can only go to one person at a time.
- This is a free service included in your Liscio subscription.
Adobe Sign Integration
- Firms have a template library and can add/edit/remove templates as needed. Liscio Support is only involved in purchasing bundles.
- Clients can fill out fields, check boxes, sign, complete KBA (Knowledge Base Authentication) for 8879s, etc.
- Tasks can be sent to multiple users (e.g., a husband and wife).
- Each document is $1.50 per document (not per signature) and $2.00 per KBA verification. Liscio uses LexisNexis as the third party for KBA.
- (Buying Liscio's eDoc bundles will lower the price per document.)
To begin using the eDoc feature, firms can purchase a few initial documents or purchase bundle packages. Please keep in mind that this is a one-time purchase - this is not a monthly fee or a monthly subscription. The bundles also never expire.
If you would like to purchase a bundle, contact Liscio Support at email@example.com and we'll complete your order through our very own Liscio account, Liscio Corp (corp.liscio.me).
How to Send an eDoc
1. Click +Add New. 2. Click eDoc. 3. Choose the Recipient(s) and click OK. Click back in the To field to add additional recipients. Note: eDocs can have multiple signers. This only counts as one document. 4. Choose to have a Signing Order or ...
How to Send an eDoc With Multiple Signers (8879 with KBA example)
eDocs can be sent to more than one person for signature, for example, a husband and wife. Here's how: 1. Click +Add New. 2. Click eDoc. 3. Click in the To field to add the first recipient. 4. Select a Recipient and an Account. 5. Click OK to add ...
How to e-Sign an 8879 with KBA (Knowledge Base Authentication)
Please note that some web browsers may not play well with Adobe. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox when electronically signing. 1. Log into Liscio. 2. Click on the Task on your Home page or in the Tasks page. 3. The task description will ...
E-file Authorization using KBA
Note: The IRS requires identity verification when using e-Signature. If identity cannot be verified, the document must have a hand-written signature. Liscio has the option for eDocs to have verified e-Signatures using KBA (Knowledge Base ...
What Counts as an e-Signature or KBA?
Liscio's e-signatures are per document, not per signature. For example, if two forms are combined and uploaded as a template and sent to two users, this will only count as one document. Please note that forms sent not including a signature block ...