Out of Office Away Status
The Away Status allows firm users to notify others when they are out of the office. When turned on, this global setting is made visible across the Liscio platform. Additionally, if clients or team members send messages, upload files, respond to tasks, etc., they will receive a banner letting them know the firm user is out of the office.
Turning On Away Status:
- Click on your Profile (name) in the lower-left corner.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click the toggle next to Away.
- To add the dates you are out of the office, Select Yes.
Note: By selecting dates, your Away status will automatically become visible to others on your selected Start date and will be automatically removed on your selected End date.
Additionally, your team and clients will see what dates you are out of the office when your Away status is visible.
- If the Start date is set in the future, the banner will only show for you until the Start date.
- To appear as Away immediately without specific away dates, Select No.
Turning Off or Editing Away Status:
- When an Away Status has been set, there will be an Away banner at the top of your Liscio screen.
- Click Update here on the Away banner.
- You'll be taken to your Profile Page and into the Edit Away Settings.
- Update Start Date, End Date, or Turn off Away.
- Click Update.
Checking Client Adoption in Liscio: Activation Status
Checking client adoption in Liscio is very easy. Here are a few ways you can do this: 1. From the Contacts page, you can click on the Active tab at the top - this will show you all of your Active users in Liscio (meaning they have accepted the ...
Office Tools Workspace Export
Click Contacts in top tab. Select Import/Export Contacts. Select Excel Import/Export. Select Export to Excel Spreadsheet. In Common Info select Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Address1, Address 2, City, State, Zip, and Account ...
How to Login with Google and Office 365
Liscio offers one-click Login with Google and Office 365. 1. On the Liscio sign in page, enter your Liscio username and password. 2. Click Login with Google if you have a Gmail account, or Login with Office 365 if you have an Microsoft account. ...
How to Change the Status of an Account from Prospect to Client
1. Click on the Accounts page on the left-hand side of the screen. 2. Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific Account. 3. Click the ellipses (three dots) in the top right corner. 4. Click Edit Account. 6. Click ...
How to Check the Status of an eDoc in Liscio
There are two ways to track eDocs after they have been sent. On the eDocs page: 1. Click EDOCS on the left-hand navigation. 2. Notice the status tabs at the top: In Progress (sent to signers) Completed (signed) Cancelled Draft (Pro-Tip: Deleting a ...