How to Find and Manage Files
Liscio stores any file sent or received automatically in your Files page. To navigate to your Files page, click Files on the left-hand navigation panel.
Type in the search bar to locate files by file name.
- All Files: Who uploaded the file (firm or client).
- Sources: Where the file originate (message, task, or manually uploaded).
- Tags: Tags categorize the type of file (tax, payroll, bank statements, etc). When uploading files on the client-side, files are auto-tagged 'Client Upload'. There is the option to add a tag (tag names are set by the firm), the Year, and Month. These specifications make it easier to find a file in your Liscio Vault (Files Page), in the future.
- Month: Month the file pertains to.
- Year: Year the file pertains to.
- Account: Account (personal or business) the file pertains to.
- Active/Archived: This is a toggle between your Active files and your Archived files. You can archive files as you feel you won't need to find them in the future. Archiving does not reflect on the firm side or for any other users associate with the file. This is a tool to keep your files section clean.
How to Find a Downloaded File (Mobile)
Note: These steps may differ slightly depending on your phone and carrier. After downloading a file onto your phone from Liscio, the file will be stored in your Files App. To locate the file by file name, you can go to this App, or search for the ...
How to Find A Client Uploaded File
Method 1: 1. Click on the Accounts or Contacts page on the left-hand side of the screen. 2. Search for an Account or a Contact record. 3. Click on the Files tab in the upper-right corner. 4. Locate the file you are looking for. 5. Click the title of ...
The Files page on the left-hand side of the screen offers a FirmView of all files uploaded to Liscio. This means that every employee in your firm can view all of the files uploaded by or shared with your Contacts and Accounts. (Exception: Specialist ...
File Management Best Practices
Best Practices for an File Management Workflows in Liscio may include: Renaming files Removing the ‘Client Upload’ tag Adding appropriate tags Downloading (when necessary) Archiving files when work begins Related Articles: Customize Your Tags | How ...
How to Use File Filters
Use the filters at the top of the Files page to quickly narrow down the file section. Here's a breakdown of the filters: All Files: Filter between Firm Uploads, Client Uploads, and Firm Only Files. Sources: Filter between Message, Note (internal), ...