How to Accept a Text Message Invite
1. Open the text message.
2. Click on the invitation link to open it.
3. Create a password. Your password must have at least 8 characters, including one special character. Click Next.
4. Edit your name. Tap Next.
5. Add or edit your address. Tap Next.
6. Add or edit your phone number. Tap the drop-down to choose your communication preference. Tap Save.
7. Tap the link to the App Store or Google Play Store to download the Liscio Mobile App.
8. Open the app after downloading and sign in using the password you created in step 3.
How to Set Up Your Account
Step-by-Step: 1. You will receive an invitation to join Liscio. Copy and paste the invite link into your browser. Be sure to copy the entire link. Or click the pink Activate Account button. 2. Create a password. Your password must have at least 8 ...
How to Notify Via Text
Text notifications can be sent for invites into Liscio and for the initial message in a thread (but not subsequent replies to the thread). They can be useful for important messages, such as notifying that a tax return is ready, or for getting a hold ...
Karbon Integration: Set Up
Before you can set up the Karbon integration in Liscio, Liscio Support will first need to enable Karbon in your Liscio account. Please reach out to have this done. To Set Up the Karbon Integration: Log in to your Karbon account. Click Settings on ...
How to Log In to Liscio
You will need to accept your invitation and set up your Account before attempting to log in. Learn how to do that here: How to Set Up Your Account. After setting up your Account, you will be able to log in: 1. Go to https://app.liscio.me/ or your ...
How to Create a Message
Click +Add New in the upper-left side of your screen. Click Message. Click To field. Select a Recipient (Contact). Select an Account (Note: This will auto-populate if the recipient is associated with one account. If they are associated with multiple ...