How to Accept a Text Message Invite
1. Open the text message.
2. Click on the invitation link to open it.
3. Create a password. Your password must have at least 8 characters, including one special character. Click Next.
4. Edit your name. Tap Next.
5. Add or edit your address. Tap Next.
6. Add or edit your phone number. Tap the drop-down to choose your communication preference. Tap Save.
7. Tap the link to the App Store or Google Play Store to download the Liscio Mobile App.
8. Open the app after downloading and sign in using the password you created in step 3.
The Text Log shows a record of text messages sent through Liscio by all members of your firm. You must be a Firm Admin to access your firm's text log. To access your firm's text log: Click the ellipses (three dots) in the lower-left corner. Click ...
How to Set Up Your Account
Step-by-Step: 1. You will receive an invitation to join Liscio. Copy and paste the invite link into your browser. Be sure to copy the entire link. Or click the pink Activate Account button. 2. Create a password. Your password must have at least 8 ...
How to Notify Via Text
Text notifications can be sent for invites into Liscio and for the initial message in a thread (but not subsequent replies to the thread). They can be useful for important messages, such as notifying that a tax return is ready, or for getting a hold ...
Karbon Integration: Set Up
Before you can set up the Karbon integration in Liscio, Liscio Support will first need to enable Karbon in your Liscio account. Please reach out to email@example.com to have this done. Caution - Do not sync Karbon before we have your client data ...
How to Invite Contacts
Note: The Contact must already exist in Liscio in order to invite them. If you do not see the Contact, create a new Contact. Invites will expire after 7 days. There are three ways to invite Contacts to Liscio: Manually Send Invite: 1. Click on the ...