How to Attach a File to a Message
To reply to a message, first click the message, and then click in the replay box. To create a new message click +Add New and then click Message. Now you can attach your files.
From your computer:
- Click browse.
- Select a file to attach to the message.
- Click Send.
Drag and Drop:
- Drag and drop the file from your computer's file section into the message.
- Click Send.
Liscio Vault (files already in Liscio):
- Click the Liscio Vault option.
- Use the filter to search for a specific file.
- Check the box to the left of the file(s) you wish to share.
- Click Attach File in the bottom-right corner.
How to Upload a File (Desktop)
Step-by-Step: Click +Add New in the upper-left corner. Click File. In the To field, select the Recipient (firm employee) you want to send the file to and the Account to be associated with the file. Select a Year, Month, and Tag, if necessary. Type a ...
How to Upload a File (Mobile)
Step-by-Step: Tap the blue plus icon (+) button at the bottom of the Home page. Tap Upload a File. Tap into the To field and select a Recipient (firm employee) you want to send the file to. Select the Account to be associated with the file. Tap Add ...
How to Upload Files to Multiple Contacts
After uploading a file to a Contact and Account, the file will automatically be stored in the Files page of the Contact, the Account, and the firm. To upload a file via Add File: Click +Add New in the upper-left corner. Click File. In the To field, ...
How To Attach a Document to a Message (Mobile)
1. Tap the blue plus sign (+) at the bottom of the screen. 2. Select Compose a Message. 3. Tap the To field to add a recipient and Account. 4. Create a Subject. 5. Tap inside the Write a Message... box to begin writing your message. 6. Tap Add ...
How to Attach Files to a Task (Mobile)
Tap into the Task. Tap on the paperclip icon in the upper-right corner. Select where you want to find the photo, From Photos (gallery), Import File from..., or Scan Document. After selecting the file(s), name the file(s) and add tags (optional). ...