How to Attach Files to a Task (Mobile)
- Tap into the Task.
- Tap on the paperclip icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select where you want to find the photo, From Photos (gallery), Import File from..., or Scan Document.
- After selecting the file(s), name the file(s) and add tags (optional).
- Tap Upload.
- You will now see the attached file(s) in the Task.
- Tap Mark Complete.
How to Upload a File (Mobile)
Step-by-Step: Tap the blue plus icon (+) button at the bottom of the Home page. Tap Upload a File. Tap into the To field and select a Recipient (firm employee) you want to send the file to. Select the Account to be associated with the file. Tap Add ...
Mobile App Overview
The Liscio Mobile App enables you to upload files and send messages to your firm. The main screen of the Mobile App displays your new inbox messages and new Tasks that need action from you. Tap the message preview to view the message or tap See ...
How To Attach a Document to a Message (Mobile)
1. Tap the blue plus sign (+) at the bottom of the screen. 2. Select Compose a Message. 3. Tap the To field to add a recipient and Account. 4. Create a Subject. 5. Tap inside the Write a Message... box to begin writing your message. 6. Tap Add ...
How to Scan a Document Using the Liscio Mobile App
Tap the blue plus sign + at the bottom the Mobile App. Select Upload a File. Select Scan Document. Tap the white circle to take a photo of document. Tap Next in the upper-right corner. Tap Done. To scan additional pages, click the picture frame icon ...
How to Attach a File to a Message
To reply to a message, first click the message, and then click in the replay box. To create a new message click +Add New and then click Message. Now you can attach your files. From your computer: Click browse. Select a file to attach to the ...