How to Cancel an eDoc Agreement
1. Click EDOCS on the left-hand navigation.
2. Click on the agreement in progress.
3. Click the Cancel Agreement button in the upper-right corner.
4. Enter a reason for canceling the agreement.
5. Click Yes.
6. The associated task will be closed automatically.
How to Check the Status of an eDoc in Liscio
There are two ways to track eDocs after they have been sent. On the eDocs page: 1. Click EDOCS on the left-hand navigation. 2. Notice the status tabs at the top: In Progress (sent to signers) Completed (signed) Cancelled Draft (Pro-Tip: Deleting a ...
eDoc Template Examples
Attached are eDoc example templates in both PDF and Word format: General Tax Questionnaire ACH Authorization Form The questionnaire is hardcoded. This means the fillable fields will populate when uploaded to your eDoc Template Library. Related ...
How to Send an eDoc
1. Click +Add New. 2. Click eDoc. 3. Choose the Recipient(s) and click OK. Click back in the To field to add additional recipients. Note: eDocs can have multiple signers. This only counts as one document. 4. Choose to have a Signing Order or ...
How to Void an Invoice
To void a one time invoice, simply navigate to the invoice and click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Select Void Invoice. Click Yes to confirm voiding the invoice.
How to Send an eDoc With Multiple Signers (8879 with KBA example)
eDocs can be sent to more than one person for signature, for example, a husband and wife. Here's how: 1. Click +Add New. 2. Click eDoc. 3. Click in the To field to add the first recipient. 4. Select a Recipient and an Account. 5. Click OK to add ...