How to Change the Status of an Account from Prospect to Client
1. Click on the Accounts page on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific Account.
3. Click the ellipses (three dots) in the top right corner.
4. Click Edit Account.
6. Click the Account Status box.
7. Click Prospect.
8. Scroll down to click Update Account.
To track Accounts that are prospects, change the Account Status from Client to Prospect: The account will now appear in the filter as Prospect. To change the stage of a Prospect, change the stage on the Account level:
Adding a Prospect to Liscio
1. Create the Contact. Note: Contacts can add their phone numbers and addresses when setting up their Liscio Account. 2. Click on the Accounts tab at the top of your newly created Contact. 3. Click +Account 4. Click New Account 5. Click on ...
Checking Client Adoption in Liscio: Activation Status
Checking client adoption in Liscio is very easy. Here are a few ways you can do this: 1. From the Contacts page, you can click on the Active tab at the top - this will show you all of your Active users in Liscio (meaning they have accepted the ...
Client Adoption & Liscio Implementation
Client adoption takes a consistent and persistent effort from the firm. Here are a few ways to help build client adoption: Email Signatures Change employee email signatures to reflect your move to Liscio. Your message should reiterate that your ...
How to Check the Status of an eDoc in Liscio
There are two ways to track eDocs after they have been sent. On the eDocs page: 1. Click EDOCS on the left-hand navigation. 2. Notice the status tabs at the top: In Progress (sent to signers) Completed (signed) Cancelled Draft (Pro-Tip: Deleting a ...