How to Complete a Calendly Meeting Task
To Complete a Calendly Meeting Task:
1. Click into the Meeting task.
2. Click on the Calendly link within the task.
3. Select the date & time for your meeting.
4. Click Confirm.
5. Enter your name, email, and any additional guests.
6. Click Schedule Event.
7. You will receive an email from Calendly with a link to join the meeting.
8. Return to the Meeting task in Liscio and click the Mark Complete button at the bottom of the page.
Note: Calendly does not offer APIs that can be associated with Liscio tasks. This means that the link to join the Calendly meeting will not be updated in the task, and that you will need to mark the task complete after scheduling the meeting. To join the Calendly meeting, click the link in the confirmation email or on your calendar.
Note: The Calendly links contained in the Meeting task are unique. Once you use the link to schedule a meeting, the same link cannot be used again.
How to Send a Calendly Meeting Invite
With the Calendly integration, you can easily send your clients Calendly invites via the Meeting Task. To Connect your Calendly Account to Liscio: Click on your Profile (name) in the bottom left corner of the menu. Click the Third-party Apps tab at ...
How to Complete a Task
After you complete a Task, you must mark it complete in order for your firm can review the Task. 1. Click the Mark Complete button at the bottom of the task. 2. Once your firm reviews the Task and marks it complete on their end, the Task will be ...
How to Complete a Task
1. Click into the Task. 2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Mark Complete. The Task will be moved to the archive section for you and your client.
How to Complete an Invoice Task
You can complete an Invoice task directly from your email or by logging in to Liscio via browser or the Liscio Mobile App. Note: Invoice tasks must be completed in full. Partial payments are not accepted. To complete the task from your email ...
How to Schedule a Virtual (Zoom) Meeting
After you have enabled the Zoom Integration, you can create a meeting and auto-populate your meeting ID directly in the virtual meeting task. 1. Click Add New 2. Select Task 3. Select Meeting 4. The Task Owner will default to you. Leave the owner ...