How to Create a Request Information Task
Request Information is an open-ended task that allows you to collect information from your clients (photo of a drivers license, etc.).
To create a Request Information Task:
1. Click the +Add New at the upper-left hand side of your screen.
2. Click Task.
3. Click Request Information.
4. Select the Account and Client.
5. Enter a Subject and Description, or click into the subject line and select a task template.
6. Attach a file if necessary.
7. Click Create Task.
How to Create a Task from a Message
You may want to create a Task from a message you received or sent to a client. Instead of copying and pasting the information onto a new task, you can create one directly from the message. To Create a Task from an entire Message Thread: Click on the ...
How to Create a Task
1. Click +Add New in the upper-left side of your screen. 2. Click Task. 3. Select Task Type. 4. Select the Account. 5. Select the Contact. 6. Select a Due Date (or make it recurring). 7. Select an Owner. 7. Enter a Subject Line. 8. Enter a ...
How To Create a Task Based on a File that is Already Uploaded
1. Navigate to the uploaded file. 2. Click the title of the file to open a file preview. 3. Click the Copy link button in the upper right-hand corner. Note: You have now copied a direct link to the file. 4. Create the appropriate task and paste the ...
Using Task Filters
Task filters will help locate specific tasks on your Tasks page. Task Filters include: Type: Get a Signature, Manage To Go Items, Request Information Owner: The firm employee who is the Task Owner Account: The Account (entity) to which the Task ...
Adding Multiple Recipients to a Task
First, let's think about what a Task is. A Task in Liscio can be any request from your firm to a particular client. We have designed Tasks for the purpose of holding the recipient accountable. To do this effectively, we allow a Task to be assigned ...