How To Create a Task Based on a File that is Already Uploaded
1. Navigate to the uploaded file.
2. Click the title of the file to open a file preview.
3. Click the Copy link button in the upper right-hand corner.
Note: You have now copied a direct link to the file.
4. Create the appropriate task and paste the link to the file inside the description of the task.
5. Highlight the link and click the hyperlink icon at the end of the toolbar.
6. Paste the link into the URL section and click Confirm.
Note: The recipient will now be taken directly to the file when they click on the link.
How to Create a Task from a Message
You may want to create a Task from a message you received or sent to a client. Instead of copying and pasting the information onto a new task, you can create one directly from the message. To Create a Task from an entire Message Thread: Click on the ...
How to Create a Task
1. Click +Add New in the upper-left side of your screen. 2. Click Task. 3. Select Task Type. 4. Select the Account. 5. Select the Contact. 6. Select a Due Date (or make it recurring). 7. Select an Owner. 7. Enter a Subject Line. 8. Enter a ...
How to Create a Request Information Task
Request Information is an open-ended task that allows you to collect information from your clients (photo of a drivers license, etc.). To create a Request Information Task: 1. Click the +Add New at the upper-left hand side of your screen. 2. Click ...
How to Use File Filters
Use the filters at the top of the Files page to quickly narrow down the file section. Here's a breakdown of the filters: All Files: Filter between Firm Uploads, Client Uploads, and Firm Only Files. Sources: Filter between Message, Note (internal), ...
How to Create Recurring Tasks
Click Add New, then click Task, then select the task type. Note: All task types can be made recurring except for Invoice tasks and eDocs. On the right-hand side, click Set Recurring. Set the task to recur weekly, monthly, or yearly. Select an End ...