How to Deactivate an Employee
If an employee leaves your firm, you may want to deactivate (archive) their record. Archiving removes the employee from all Client Service Teams, prevents users from messaging the employee, and prevents the employee from accessing Liscio. Only Firm Admins have the ability to archive an employee.
- First, bulk reassign the employee's open and pending review tasks.
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) under your profile picture on the left side of the screen.
- Click Admin.
- Click Users.
- Click the Employees tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the employee you wish to deactivate.
- Click Archive Employee in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Proceed.
How to Archive (Deactivate) an Account
1. Click on the Accounts page on the left side of the screen. 2. Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific Account. 3. Click on the Account. 4. Click the ellipses (three dots) on the upper right-hand corner of the screen. 5. ...
How to Archive (Deactivate) a Contact
Contacts cannot be completely deleted in Liscio. However, you can archive a Contact for later reference. Click on the Contacts page on the left side of the screen. Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific Contact. Click on ...
There are three Employee Roles in Liscio: Firm Administrator Firm Administrators can perform the following: Add employees Edit Employees Archive Employees Grant Signing Authority Assign a Default Message Recipient Use the Log Me In As feature ...
How to Remove Access to a File
Note: Contacts can only be removed from manually uploaded files. Click on the Files page. Click on a file with the source Manual or Multiple. If the file has a source Multiple, click the Manual file. Click the X to the right of the recipient's name ...
How to Edit, Delete, or Archive a Recurring Task
To modify a recurring task, all changes should be made to the most recently generated task. This means that if the original task has already genereated a new task, edits should be made to the new task. Note: To archive a recurring task, you ...