How to Download a File (Desktop)
- Click on the Files tab on the left-hand navigation.
- Use the filters at the top to narrow your list.
- Click on the File to open it.
- Click the Download icon in the upper right corner.
How to Download a File
Click into a specific Account or Contact. Click the Files tab. Click on the file. Click the download icon in the upper-right of the screen. Save your files to the desired location. Related article: How to Download Multiple Files
How to Download All Attachments in a Message
Open the message. Locate the attachments. Click Download All Attachments. Rename the zip file. Choose where to save the zip file.
How to Download All Attachments in a Task
Click on the Task to open it. Click on the ellipsis (three dots) in the upper-right corner. Click Download All Attachments.
How to Download & Move a File to Your Internal Storage Solution
1. Click on the Accounts or Contacts page on the left-hand side of the screen. 2. Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific Account or Contact. 3. Click on the Account or Contact record. 4. Click the Files tab. 5. Click the ...
How to Download a File (Android)
Tap on the menu icon (three dots) in the upper-right corner. Tap Files. Tap Firm Uploads at the top of your screen to see files uploaded by your firm. Tap on the file you want to download. Tap the ellipsis (three dots) in the upper-right corner. Tap ...