How to Download a Contacts Report
- First Name
- Last Name
- Primary Email
- Activation Status
- New = uninvited
- Active = has set up their Liscio account
- Expired = invite has expired after 7 days
- Inactive = deactivated (archived) in Liscio
- Date of the last invite
- Date of when the invite expired
- Date of when their account was activated
- Date of when their account was deactivated (arch)
- Mobile Phone Number
- Is texting enabled?
- Has User Unsubscribed?
The report can be used for various reasons. For example, a list of expired invites can be useful to create a marketing campaign for those specific contacts to help onboard them into Liscio.
The report allows quick access to email addresses and other useful details.
Click Contacts on the left side of the screen.
- Click All at the top of the page to view all contacts.
- You can also click into each category (New, Invited, Active, Expired) to download a report containing a subset of Liscio users.
- Click Search.
- Click the download icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Each page will download as an Excel Sheet.
Client Adoption & Liscio Implementation
Client adoption takes a consistent and persistent effort from the firm. Here are a few ways to help build client adoption: Email Signatures Change employee email signatures to reflect your move to Liscio. Your message should reiterate that your ...
How to Download an Accounts Report
An accounts report includes the following details: Firm Name Account Name Account Status External ID Entity Type Phone Number Address Client Service Team Contact Name Contact Primary Email Contact Status Contact Relationship Type Account Owner ...
Setup & Data Guide
Setup Items Please use data export instructions listed under "Data Export: Step 1". If these instructions are not used to export your data, complications may occur during the import resulting in errors. Data Disclaimers: Do not send data files via ...
Checking Client Adoption in Liscio: Activation Status
Checking client adoption in Liscio is very easy. Here are a few ways you can do this: 1. From the Contacts page, you can click on the Active tab at the top - this will show you all of your Active users in Liscio (meaning they have accepted the ...
How to Invite Contacts
Note: The Contact must already exist in Liscio in order to invite them. If you do not see the Contact, create a New Contact. Invites will expire after 7 days. There are three ways to invite Contacts to Liscio: Manually Send Invite: 1. Click on the ...