The 403 Forbidden Error means you are trying to access Liscio from outside the United States. For security, Liscio is only accessible from outside the US when using a VPN (virtual private network).
The security environment has changed. When traveling abroad, this is how you can protect your data.
When accessing the internet from abroad, it is highly recommended to use a VPN. This will create a barrier between yourself and the internet you're using which protects from any bad actors.
For ease, we recommend using a VPN browser, or a VPN browser extension. Below are two free VPNs that we recommend.
Download the Opera VPN Browser:
This browser innately has a VPN that can easily be set up. Here's how:
- After installing Opera, click on the settings in the upper-right.
- In this settings panel, scroll down to the bottom and click Go to browser settings.
- From this new settings page, scroll down and click on Advanced.
- Now scroll to the VPN settings.
- Click the toggle to Enable VPN.
Note: If the VPN workaround doesn't work with Americas as the setting, try Europe.
Related Article: How to Install the Opera Browser (VPN)
Install a Google Chrome VPN Extension:
- Click the blue Add to Chrome button.
- Click Add Extension.
- You will know the extension has been installed when a new tab opens in Chrome.
- Click the Extensions (puzzle piece) icon in the upper-right corner of Chrome.
- Click the VeePN extension.
- Select a location in the United States.
- Click the power button to enable the VPN.