Trouble Previewing PDFs in Liscio
Follow these steps if you are having difficulty previewing PDFs in Liscio.
- Search Site Settings in the search bar.
- Click on Site Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Additional content settings.
- Click PDF documents.
- Turn off Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome or uncheck Open PDF files in the default PDF viewer application.
- Click the menu icon and select Options.
- In the General panel, go down to the Applications section.
- Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the list and click on the entry to select it.
- Click on the arrow under the Action column for the above entry and select Always Ask.
- Quit Safari and navigate to the Finder menu.
- Select GO then choose Go To Folder (You can also access this by holding SHIFT+⌘+G).
- Type in the following Internet Plug-Ins and hit enter. A Finder window will open that should look like this:
- Make a backup of the contents of this folder then delete the AdobePDFViewer.plugin and AdobePDFViewerNPAPI.plugin.
- Relaunch Safari and view the PDF.
Troubleshooting PDF Viewing issues
If you can't view a PDF file in Liscio, it's (almost) always a browser setting that needs changing. Here's how you can troubleshoot the issue according to your browser. Google Chrome 1. Click on the three dots on the upper-right corner and go to ...
Sending Adobe PDF Portfolios
An Adobe PDF Portfolio contains multiple files assembled into an integrated PDF unit. This can include text documents, e-mail messages, spreadsheets, CAD drawings, and PowerPoint presentations. The files retain their individual identities but are ...
How to View an eDoc After It Has Been Sent
1. Click EDOCS on the left-hand navigation. 2. Under the In Progress tab, click on the eDoc you want to view. 3. Click the Download icon in the upper-right corner. This will download the document as a PDF so you can see what you sent to your client. ...
How to Create a Fillable PDF Form
Within Acrobat, click on the Tools tab and select Prepare Form. Select a file or scan a document. Acrobat analyzes your document and adds form fields automatically. Add new form fields from the top toolbar, and adjust the layout using tools in the ...
How to Fill Out an Adobe PDF Form and Re-Send Through Liscio
Note: If you do not have Adobe, or similar system, please see the article Filling out a Fillable PDF Using Browser and Re-Sending Through Liscio. Open the message. Click the attachment. Click the Download icon. Right click on the downloaded ...