How to Resend Invitations to Expired Contacts
Email invite links to Liscio are active for 7 days. After 7 days, the link expires and a new invitation must be sent.
1. Click on the Contacts page on the left-hand side of your screen.
2. Find the Contact you'd like to re-invite. Use the search bar at the top for faster results.
3. Hover over the Contact record, navigate to the far right, and click the Resend Invite icon.
Note: Expired Contacts are denoted by a red exclamation point on the right-hand side of a Contact record.
- Click Bulk Actions on the left-side of your screen.
- Click Invite to Liscio.
- Click Select Status and check the box next to Expired.
- Click Search.
- Select all of the Contacts on each page.
- Click Next Step.
- Review your list and click Send Invites .
Sending Bulk Invites
Note: Bulk Invites have a limit of 100 contacts at a time Click Bulk Actions on the left-hand navigation. Click Invite to Liscio. Click Search to produce a list of all clients or filter by clicking Select Entity and/or Select Status. Click the ...
How to Invite Contacts
Note: The Contact must already exist in Liscio in order to invite them. If you do not see the Contact, create a new Contact. Invites will expire after 7 days. There are three ways to invite Contacts to Liscio: Manually Send Invite: 1. Click on the ...
Liscio invite emails are active for 7 days. After that time, a new invite will need to be sent. Learn how to do that here. If your invite says it is expired, but it has not been 7 days, please make sure to copy and paste the entire link. If the ...
How to Resend an Invite to an Employee
To resend an invite to an employee in Liscio, you must have Admin privileges. Click the Ellipses (three dots) on the bottom left of the screen. Click Admin. Click Users. Click the Employees tab. Locate record(s) that have the red exclamation point on ...
Contacts are individuals; they are your firm’s clients. One Contact can be associated with multiple Accounts. For example, Jane Doe is a Contact and she is associated with (or has relationships with) her Flower Business and her 1040 Tax Returns. At ...