How to Reactivate a Contact
Click on the Contacts page on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Archived tab.
- Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific Contact.
- Click on the Contact you want to reactivate.
- Click the Reactivate Contact button in the upper-right corner.
- Click the ellipses (three dots) in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click Send Invite.
How to Archive (Deactivate) a Contact
Contacts cannot be completely deleted in Liscio. However, you can archive a Contact for later reference. Click on the Contacts page on the left side of the screen. Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific Contact. Click on ...
'Contact Email Already Exists' Error
If you are creating a contact or an employee in Liscio and receive the error 'Contact Email Already Exists' it is likely there is another Contact in your platform that is assigned to that email. Liscio requires a unique email address for each ...
How to Reactivate an Account
1. Click on the Accounts tab on the left-hand navigation. 2. Click on the Archived tab. 3. Click on the Account. 4. Click the ellipsis (three dots) in the right corner. 5. Click Reactivate Account. After reactivating the account, you will need to ...
How to Edit Contact Information
Click the Contacts page on the left of the screen. Search for the Contact and click to view their record. Click the ellipses (three dots) in the upper right-hand corner. Click Edit Contact. To edit Additional Details, click the down-arrow on the ...
How to Create a Contact
There are two ways to create a Contact: Method 1: Click +Add New in the upper-left of the screen. Click Contact. Fill out the pertinent information. Scroll to the bottom and click Create Contact. Method 2: Click on the Contacts page on the left-hand ...