How to Reassign Task Ownership
To reassign a task:
1. Navigate to the task you want to reassign.
2. In the upper right-hand corner, click the ellipses (three dots).
3. Click Edit Task.
4. On the right-hand side of the screen is the 'Owner' field.
5. Click the drop down on the 'Owner' field and select a new employee to assign to the task.
6. The new employee will get a notification in their Liscio platform letting them know that the task has been assigned to them.
How to Bulk Reassign Task Ownership
If a coworker is out of the office or no longer works for your firm, reassign the Task Owner so nothing falls through the cracks. 1. Click Bulk Actions on the left-hand side of the screen. 2. Click Reassign Task Owner. 3. Filter By My Tasks, Type, ...
Stay on track with automated task summaries. Task summaries are sent out every Wednesday via email. They show which tasks are due in the current week and tasks that are overdue. See examples below. Tasks due this week: Tasks overdue: Tasks due this ...
How to Complete a Task
After you complete a Task, you must mark it complete in order for your firm can review the Task. 1. Click the Mark Complete button at the bottom of the task. 2. Once your firm reviews the Task and marks it complete on their end, the Task will be ...
How to Create a Task
1. Click +Add New in the upper-left side of your screen. 2. Click Task. 3. Select Task Type. 4. Select the Account. 5. Select the Contact. 6. Select a Due Date (or make it recurring). 7. Select an Owner. 7. Enter a Subject Line. 8. Enter a ...
How to Comment on a Task
Use the comments section to ask your firm questions or respond to their comments. When a new comment is made on a Task a pink dot will appear next to the Task. To comment on a Task: 1. Click on Tasks on the left side of the screen. 2. Use the filters ...