How to Scan a Document with FirmDash
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select the Files page.
- Tap the blue plus sign (+) at the bottom.
- In the To field, select a Recipient and Account.
- Select Add Attachment.
- Select Scan Document.
- Tap the white circle to take a photo of the document.
- Tap Next in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Done.
- To scan additional pages, click the picture frame icon in the lower-right corner and repeat steps 7-6.
- Note: Limit of 15 files/pages per upload.
- Rename the file.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Tags to add appropriate Tags, Year, or Month.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Upload in the upper-right corner.
Note: To attach more files, tap Add Attachments at the bottom of the screen and repeat steps 1-8.
How to Scan a Document Using the Liscio Mobile App
Tap the blue plus sign + at the bottom the Mobile App. Select Upload a File. Select Scan Document. Tap the white circle to take a photo of document. Tap Next in the upper-right corner. Tap Done. To scan additional pages, click the picture frame icon ...
How To Attach a Document to a Message (Mobile)
1. Tap the blue plus sign (+) at the bottom of the screen. 2. Select Compose a Message. 3. Tap the To field to add a recipient and Account. 4. Create a Subject. 5. Tap inside the Write a Message... box to begin writing your message. 6. Tap Add ...
Mobile notifications are the best way to stay up-to-the-minute on all important business. FirmDash sends mobile push notifications every time a Task is updated, and whenever a new message is received in Liscio. To enable push notifications: iOS: Tap ...
iPhone: Go to the Apple App Store. Search for FirmDash. The app should be the first on the list. Tap Get. Tap Install. Enter your Apple ID password if required to download. Tap Open to navigate to the sign-in screen. Enter Username and Password and ...
Managing Files in FirmDash
To view the Files page: Tap the menu icon (three dots) in the upper-left corner of the screen. Tap Files. Use the toggle bar at the top to filter by Active or Archived Files. Filter files by tapping the filter icon on the right-hand side of the ...