How to Send QuickBook Files Through Liscio
When sending QB files in Liscio, the files must be a .QBA or .QBW file type.
.QBX file types cannot be opened on a desktop computer.
A .QBX file conversion must happen in QuickBooks.
To convert a .QBX file in QB to then move it to Liscio:
1. Open the appropriate file (.QBX or .QBA).
2. Go to the File menu, then select Send Company File > Accountant's Copy.
3. Select Convert Accountant’s Copy to Company File/QBW, then select OK.
4. Choose the location where you want to save the converted .QBW file, then select Save.
5. Select OK.
How to Open QuickBook Files
Note: A QB File cannot be double-clicked to open. It must first be saved in QuickBooks. 1. Download the File. 2. Open QB. 3. Save File. Related article: How to Send QuickBook Files Through Liscio
QBO (QuickBooks Online) Export
1. Click Reports. 2. Scroll down and select Customer Contact List. 3.Click the gear icon on the right-hand side. 4. Select the following columns: Customer Phone Numbers Email Full Name Billing Address Phone Company Name Billing Street Billing City ...
QuickBooks Desktop Export
Open the Customer Center. From the taskbar, click the Excel dropdown and choose: Export Customer List. In the export window, choose Create New Worksheet. Click Export. QuickBooks will open excel. Data Disclaimers: Do not send data files via email. ...
QuickBooks Integration: Searching and Filtering
When looking for unmatched Liscio and QuickBooks records, there are a few ways to filter records on the QuickBooks integration page in Liscio. Use the search box to search by record name. This will search names under both the Liscio Account and ...
Uploading Multiple Files
Click +Add New Click File In the To field, select a Recipient (firm employee) and Account If necessary, Select a Year, Month, & Tag Drag & drop multiple files, or click Browse and select multiple files. Click Upload. Related article: Uploading a ...