How to Sign a Document in Adobe DC
- Download the document and open with Adobe.
- Scroll on the right-hand side in Adobe to find Fill & Sign.
- Click Fill & Sign.
- Click on the signature line to type your name.
- Save the file.
- Upload signed the document to Liscio.
Adobe Sign Limitations
Typeface (Fonts) Adobe Sign operates with a total of six fonts (Source Sans Pro, Source Serif Pro, Source Code Pro, Roboto, Slabo13px, and Lato). If templates in Liscio are set up using a font outside of Adobe's font list, problems may occur with the ...
End-Users Associated with Another Adobe Account
If your client is having trouble accessing an eDoc, their email address could be associated with an Adobe Sign account. To resolve this issue, contact Liscio Support and they will work with you to contact Adobe Support. In most cases, Adobe Support ...
How to Electronically Sign a Letter in a Task (Mobile App)
1. Tap on the Task. 2. Tap Review & Sign. 3. Read the document. Tap the checkbox next to Agreed to the above Document. 4. Tap Mark Complete. Related video: If Granny Can Do It
Adobe & Safari
In Safari, Apple has a default setting (Prevent Cross-Site Tracking) that prevents advertisers from putting a cookie on your browser, it is called Intelligent Tracking Prevention. Adobe looks for a cookie put on the computer by Liscio, which delivers ...
Why Should I Avoid a Personal Email Address an Adobe Sign Account?
When the Adobe Sign account is created, all signed copies and templates are stored here. It is best to use a work-related email because the Adobe Sign account is tied to the email address and can only be logged into using that email address. (For ...