Increasing Client Adoption
If you find you are having trouble getting your clients to start using Liscio, here are a few methods we have found work well:
- Save your staff time explaining what Liscio is and why you're switching by adding firm-wide signatures. See the PDF below for a variety of customizable options! Find instructions for implementing signatures here (Gmail) and here (Outlook).
- Install the Liscio plugin on your website.
- Send your clients resources. Liscio has an extensive video library and Help Center. For example, you can send the Client Overview video in an email to resistant clients to give them a quick introduction to the platform.
- Use features like eSignatures, text notifications, and file exchange to incentivize usage. Show them how easy it is to use, and how many fewer steps it takes compared to old methods.
- Use Bulk Messages for expired invites. This way, clients will see a personalized note with their invitation. Please reach out to Support if you would like help setting this up.
Liscio's Rollout Email Signatures
As part of your Liscio rollout, clients should be prepped ahead of their invites. While Rollout Email Templates are the most critical way to do this, use of Email Signatures can aid in a greater adoption rate as well. Liscio's Rollout Email ...
Client Adoption & Liscio Implementation
Client adoption takes a consistent and persistent effort from the firm. Here are a few ways to help build client adoption: Email Signatures Change employee email signatures to reflect your move to Liscio. Your message should reiterate that your ...
Firm & Client Adoption Best Practices
Best Practices for Client & Firm Adoption Include: Resending Expired Invites If clients have not accepted the invitation, they will still receive email notifications when you send them something in Liscio. Consider assigning them tasks so they will ...
Checking Client Adoption in Liscio: Activation Status
Checking client adoption in Liscio is very easy. Here are a few ways you can do this: 1. From the Contacts page, you can click on the Active tab at the top - this will show you all of your Active users in Liscio (meaning they have accepted the ...
Liscio's Rollout Email Templates
As part of your Liscio rollout, clients should be prepped ahead of their invites. A great way of doing this is through an email campaign. Liscio’s Rollout Email Templates (attached below) are meant to relay the benefits of Liscio to your clients and ...