Managing Files in FirmDash
To view the Files page:
- Tap the menu icon (three dots) in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Files.
- Use the toggle bar at the top to filter by Active or Archived Files.
- Filter files by tapping the filter icon on the right-hand side of the Files page.
- Scroll down to view all filters and sort options.
- Tap on a filter to apply.
- Tap Clear in the upper-right corner to clear all filters.
- Tap the Accounts or Contacts page.
- Search for the specific Account or Contact.
- Tap on the Account or Contact to open their record.
- Tap the Files tab at the top of the screen.
Mobile notifications are the best way to stay up-to-the-minute on all important business. FirmDash sends mobile push notifications every time a Task is updated, and whenever a new message is received in Liscio. To enable push notifications: iOS: Tap ...
Mobile App Overview
The Liscio Mobile App enables you to upload files and send messages to your firm. The main screen of the Mobile App displays your new inbox messages and new Tasks that need action from you. Tap the message preview to view the message or tap See ...
iPhone: Go to the Apple App Store. Search for FirmDash. The app should be the first on the list. Tap Get. Tap Install. Enter your Apple ID password if required to download. Tap Open to navigate to the sign-in screen. Enter Username and Password and ...
Messaging in FirmDash
Sometimes urgent business can’t wait until you’re back at your desk. Sending messages in real time minimizes response times and gets you and your clients communicating at the speed of a live conversation. You can view your entire Inbox in FirmDash: ...
How to Scan a Document Using the Liscio Mobile App
Tap the blue plus sign + at the bottom the Mobile App. Select Upload a File. Select Scan Document. Tap the white circle to take a photo of document. Tap Next in the upper-right corner. Tap Done. Rename the file. Tap Save. In the To field, select ...