Office Tools Workspace Export
Click Contacts in top tab.
Select Import/Export Contacts.
Select Excel Import/Export.
Select Export to Excel Spreadsheet.
In Common Info select Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Address1, Address 2, City, State, Zip, and Account Number.
In Phone Numbers select Home, Work, and Mobile Phone.
In Other Select SSN, FEIN, and Entity Type.
- Choose to Export as CSV.
- Click Export.
- Do not send data files via email.
- The cleanliness of data uploaded depends on the cleanliness of the source data.
- If data is in all caps, we will convert to proper case. Please know names such as "MCDONALD" will convert to "Mcdonald".
- Data should include first names, last names, account/client names, email addresses, phone numbers, and entity types.
- Email addresses are extremely important. This is how you will send your invites to Liscio. Please include as many as possible!
- Mobile numbers must be classified as such in order to go under the Mobile Phone category.
- If no entity types (i.e. S-Corp, Partnership, Trust, etc.) are listed, accounts/clients will default to Individual or Organization.
- Contacts cannot share an email address.
- Phone numbers without area codes cannot be imported.
- Duplicate Account Names and Contact Names can occur if they exist in source data.
- Certain fields, such as Bank Account, Notes, or Birthdates, cannot be imported.
Outlook Export: 2013 & 2016, 2010, Office 365
Outlook 2013 & Outlook 2016 Open Outlook and click File. Click Open & Export > Import/Export. Select "Export to a file". Click Next. Select "Comma Separated Values". Click Next. Select Contacts option under Personal Folders. Click Next. ...
eDoc Authoring Tools
Prefill Recipient Under the Recipients drop-down menu, there is an option to select Prefill. Assigning fields to the Prefill recipient will allow firm users to fill in those fields before sending the document to your clients. This is useful if you ...
Gmail Export Instructions
Open Gmail Contacts. Select Google apps, then choose Contacts. In the left panel, select More to display additional options. Select Export. To export an entire address book, select Contacts. Select the drop-down arrow to choose a Google Contacts ...
Out of Office Away Status
The Away Status allows firm users to notify others when they are out of the office. When turned on, this global setting is made visible across the Liscio platform. Additionally, if clients or team members send messages, upload files, respond to ...
How to Login with Google and Office 365
Liscio offers one-click login (Single Sign-On) with Google and Office 365. 1. On the Liscio sign-in page, enter your Liscio username and password. 2. Click Login with Google if you have a Gmail account, or Login with Office 365 if you have a ...