If you can't view a PDF file in Liscio, it's (almost) always a browser setting that needs changing. Here's how you can troubleshoot the issue according to your browser.
1. Click on the three dots on the upper-right corner and go to Settings.
2. In Settings, type 'PDF' in the search bar at the top and click Site Settings.
3. Under Content, go to Additional content settings and select PDF documents.
4. Make sure the option to Open PDFs in Chrome is selected.
1. Open the Application Menu (three lines on the upper-right corner) and select Settings.
2. In the search bar at the top, type in PDF.
3. In the Applications list, make sure the option next to Portable Document Files (PDF) is Open in Firefox.
Safari on Mac
- In the Finder, select a PDF, and choose File > Get Info.
- Click the arrow next to Open With to expose the product menu.
- Choose either Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader from the application menu.
4. Click the Change All button.
5. When asked if you want to change all similar documents, click Continue.