QBO (QuickBooks Online) Export
1. Click Reports.
2. Scroll down and select Customer Contact List.
3.Click the gear icon on the right-hand side.
4. Select the following columns:
- Phone Numbers
- Full Name
- Billing Address
- Company Name
- Billing Street
- Billing City
- Billing State
- Billing Zip
- Billing Country
- Last Name
- First Name
Customer Type OR Entity Type
5. Select the Export Icon.
6. Choose Export to Excel.
- Do not send data files via email.
- The cleanliness of data uploaded depends on the cleanliness of the source data.
- If data is in all caps, we will convert to proper case. Please know names such as "MCDONALD" will convert to "Mcdonald".
- Data should include first names, last names, account/client names, email addresses, phone numbers, and entity types.
- Email addresses are extremely important. This is how you will send your invites to Liscio. Please include as many as possible!
- Mobile numbers must be classified as such in order to go under the Mobile Phone category.
- If no entity types (i.e. S-Corp, Partnership, Trust, etc.) are listed, accounts/clients will default to Individual or Organization.
- Contacts cannot share an email address.
- Phone numbers without area codes cannot be imported.
- Duplicate Account Names and Contact Names can occur if they exist in source data.
- Certain fields, such as Bank Account, Notes, or Birthdates, cannot be imported.
QuickBooks Desktop Export
Open the Customer Center. From the taskbar, click the Excel dropdown and choose: Export Customer List. In the export window, choose Create New Worksheet. Click Export. QuickBooks will open excel. Data Disclaimers: Do not send data files via email. ...
Gmail Export Instructions
Open Gmail Contacts. Select Google apps, then choose Contacts. In the left panel, select More to display additional options. Select Export. To export an entire address book, select Contacts. Select the drop-down arrow to choose a Google Contacts ...
QuickBooks Integration: Searching and Filtering
When looking for unmatched Liscio and QuickBooks records, there are a few ways to filter records on the QuickBooks integration page in Liscio. Use the search box to search by record name. This will search names under both the Liscio Account and ...
QuickBooks Integration: Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Tips for the Lisio-QuickBooks Integration If you have created a Customer in QuickBooks, ensure you have run a new sync to bring the record onto the Liscio integrations page. If you create a new Account in Liscio with the status of ...
QuickBooks Integration: Set Up
Click the ellipses (three dots) in the lower-left corner, then Admin, then Integrations. Under the QuickBooks integration, click Connect. Enter your QuickBooks login information. In order to collect payments through Liscio, you will also need to add ...