QuickBooks Desktop Export
- Open the Customer Center.
- From the taskbar, click the Excel dropdown and choose: Export Customer List.
- In the export window, choose Create New Worksheet.
- Click Export. QuickBooks will open excel.
- Do not send data files via email.
- The cleanliness of data uploaded depends on the cleanliness of the source data.
- If data is in all caps, we will convert to proper case. Please know names such as "MCDONALD" will convert to "Mcdonald".
- Data should include first names, last names, account/client names, email addresses, phone numbers, and entity types.
- Email addresses are extremely important. This is how you will send your invites to Liscio. Please include as many as possible!
- Mobile numbers must be classified as such in order to go under the Mobile Phone category.
- If no entity types (i.e. S-Corp, Partnership, Trust, etc.) are listed, accounts/clients will default to Individual or Organization.
- Contacts cannot share an email address.
- Phone numbers without area codes cannot be imported.
- Duplicate Account Names and Contact Names can occur if they exist in source data.
- Certain fields, such as Bank Account, Notes, or Birthdates, cannot be imported.
QBO (QuickBooks Online) Export
1. Click Reports. 2. Scroll down and select Customer Contact List. 3.Click the gear icon on the right-hand side. 4. Select the following columns: Customer Phone Numbers Email Full Name Billing Address Phone Company Name Billing Street Billing City ...
Gmail Export Instructions
Open Gmail Contacts. Select Google apps, then choose Contacts. In the left panel, select More to display additional options. Select Export. To export an entire address book, select Contacts. Select the drop-down arrow to choose a Google Contacts ...
How to Send QuickBook Files Through Liscio
When sending QB files in Liscio, the files must be a .QBA or .QBW file type. .QBX file types cannot be opened on a desktop computer. A .QBX file conversion must happen in QuickBooks. To convert a .QBX file in QB to then move it to Liscio: 1. Open the ...
Liscio desktop notifications display on your desktop, regardless of whether you are working in Liscio or in another window. When setting up your account, Liscio prompts you to enable desktop notifications. *Image is of Liscio in the Google Chrome ...
QuickBooks Integration: Searching and Filtering
When looking for unmatched Liscio and QuickBooks records, there are a few ways to filter records on the QuickBooks integration page in Liscio. Use the search box to search by record name. This will search names under both the Liscio Account and ...