Please use data export instructions listed under "Data Export: Step 1". If these instructions are not used to export your data, complications may occur during the import resulting in errors.
- Do not send data files via email.
- The cleanliness of data uploaded depends on the cleanliness of the source data.
- If data is in all caps, we will convert to proper case. Please know names such as "MCDONALD" will convert to "Mcdonald".
- Data should include first names, last names, account/client names, email addresses, phone numbers, and entity types.
- Email addresses are extremely important. This is how you will send your invites in Liscio. Please include as many as possible!
- Mobile numbers must be classified as such in order to go under the Mobile Phone category.
- If no entity types (i.e. S-Corp, Partnership, Trust, etc.) are listed, accounts/clients will default to Individual or Organization.
- Contacts cannot share an email address.
- Phone numbers without area codes cannot be imported.
- Duplicate Account Names and Contact Names can occur if they exist in source data.
Data Export: Step 1
Select your current client contact data software from the list below. From there, you will be guided through exporting
your client contact data into an excel file.
1. Practice CS
(We do not upload the Standalone Contacts report exported from Practice CS.)
6. Drake (Drake exports in all CAPS. If you want to retain all caps, please let us know, otherwise, we will convert to proper case. Please know names such as "MCDONALD" will convert to "Mcdonald".)
17. Manually add to Data Template (Attached to the bottom of this article)
*Please let us know if your software is not listed
Data Export: Step 2
Once your data has been exported from your current client data storage software and cleaned, you’re ready to send it to us!
- Save your excel file.
- Log in to https://corp.liscio.me/
- Upload your file into Liscio Corp and we’ll take it from here!
- Once your data is uploaded to Liscio, you’ll receive a Data Release Checklist in Liscio Corp.
- Transparent or white background.
- File type: png, gif, jpeg, eps.
- Height should maintain 50px.