How to Sign a Get a Signature Task
- Click the Get a Signature Tasks in your My Tasks section or Tasks page.
- The Click to Sign Document button opens a preview of the letter.
3. After the letter preview is open, click the checkbox next to "Agreed to the Above Document" at the bottom of the page.
4. Click Submit to send the Task back to your firm.
5. The Task will be moved to the Pending Review tab on your Tasks page.
How to Complete a Task
After you complete a Task, you must mark it complete in order for your firm can review the Task. 1. Click the Mark Complete button at the bottom of the task. 2. Once your firm reviews the Task and marks it complete on their end, the Task will be ...
How to Create a Get a Signature Task
1. Click +Add New in the upper-left of your screen. 2. Click Task. 3. Click Get a Signature. 4. Select the Account and Contact. 5. Select Document Type and the Document (Note: To add templates to your document selection, please ...
Editing a Get a Signature Task After It Is Sent
After sending out a Get a Signature task, you can make changes to the document until the client signs it. Click on the Task Click on the ellipsis (three dots) in the upper-right corner Click Edit Task Click the expansion box in the upper right ...
How to Send Bulk Get a Signature Tasks
1. Click Bulk Actions on the left side of the screen. 2. Click Get Signature. 3. Filter by Entity, Relationship, Account Owner, or search by Account name. 4. Check the boxes next to Contacts that will be sent a letter. 5. Click Next Step. 6. Select a ...
How to Electronically Sign a Letter in a Task (Mobile App)
1. Tap on the Task. 2. Tap Review & Sign. 3. Read the document. Tap the checkbox next to Agreed to the above Document. 4. Tap Mark Complete. Related video: If Granny Can Do It