With the SmartVault Integration you can:
- Connect SmartVault to Liscio
- Attach SmartVault files directly to Messages, Tasks, and eDocs in Liscio
How to Connect SmartVault to Liscio:
1. Locate your profile on the lower-left corner of your navigation page.
2. Click Third-party Apps in the upper tabs.
3. Click Connect in the SmartVault box to authenticate your SmartVault account.
4. Once you have entered your SmartVault login, a PIN will be generated. Copy and paste the PIN into the underlying pop-up, along with your email address.
5. Click Proceed.
How to Attach SmartVault Files:
- Click +Add New and choose Message, Task, or eDoc.
- When creating a new Message, Task or eDoc, navigate to Attachments below the description box, where you will see Drop Files to Attach, LiscioVault or Browse.
- Click Browse.
- In the Upload File pop-up, click OneDrive and then SmartVault to attach your SmartVault files.