Contact Cards and How to Use Them
1. Click on the Accounts page on the left side of the screen.
2. Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific Account.
3. Click on the Account.
4. Click the Contacts tab.
5. Hover over the Contact's name to show the Contact Card.
6. Click the box in the upper right-hand corner to easily navigate to the Contact.
7. To Invite or Edit the Contact, click the ellipsis (three dots) in the upper-right of the screen.
Contacts are individuals; they are your firm’s clients. One Contact can be associated with multiple Accounts. For example, Jane Doe is a Contact and she is associated with (or has relationships with) her Flower Business and her 1040 Tax Returns. At ...
Relationship Between Accounts and Contacts Overview
Relationships tie your Contacts and Accounts together. Relationships can be added to the Account OR Contact level. For example, if you have a Contact that is related to multiple Accounts, you can relate the Contact to each Account and label the ...
Account Cards and How to Use Them
When viewing the Accounts tied to a Contact, use the Account Card to easily navigate to the Account overview. 1. Click on the Contacts page on the left side of the screen. 2. Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific ...
The Difference Between Accounts and Contacts
Accounts: The Accounts page is like a client profile page and contains all the company’s information including company name or 1040 name for Individuals, contact information, demographic information, EINs or SSNs, taxpayer details, and more. (Keep ...
Contact Overview in FirmDash
Easily access Contact Profile overviews in FirmDash. The Contacts page shows the status of the client (Not Invited, Invited, Active, Inactive) and allows you to search for a specific record. Each Contact record displays demographic information, ...