Account Rating and How to Add it
In Liscio, you can rate your clients using the Account Rating feature. This is for internal use only, so your clients will not see these ratings. One-star clients may generally need more assistance or attention. Five-star clients are generally easy to work with and cause your firm little to no trouble.
To add an Account Rating:
1. Click on the Accounts page on the left side of the screen.
2. Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific Account.
3. Click on the Account.
4. Click the ellipses (three dots) in the upper-right of the screen.
5. Click Edit Account.
6. Under Additional Details click on Account Rating to select a rating.
7. Click Update Account.
How to Add Employees
Note: To add an employee, you must be a Firm Admin. Click the ellipses (3 dots) in the bottom left corner. Click Admin. Click Users. Click the Employees tab in the top of your screen. Click + Employee. Fill out the employee's First Name, Last ...
How to Add Additional Contacts to a Message Thread
1. Open the message. 2. Click the Reply box at the bottom. 3. Click the Additional Recipients field. 4.Click Select a Recipient and search for the Contact to add to the message thread. 5. Click Select an Account to choose the related account. 6. ...
How to Create an Account
There are two ways to create an Account: Method 1: Click +Add New at the upper-left hand side of your screen. Click Account. Fill out the pertinent information. Scroll to the bottom and click Create Account. Method 2: Click on the Accounts page on ...
How to Add Multiple Message Recipients
Click +Add New. Click Message. Click the To subject bar. Select a recipient. Select an associated Account. After the recipient is added, click the To bar again. Repeat the above steps for the desired number of recipients.
Quickly Add New Contacts and Accounts When Uploading a File
When uploading files you can quickly add and invite new Contacts and Accounts. Click +Add New. Click File. Click on the To field. Under Recipient, type in the new contact's name. Click the blue + button. Add an email address & click Save. ...