The Find and Replace Tags tool is useful for a number of reasons. For example, when a client uploads multiple files and tags them incorrectly. Also, if you want to get rid of a Tag that is currently in use, you must replace the Tag before you can delete it.
- Click the Files page on the left-hand navigation.
- Select all of the files whose Tags you would like to replace by clicking the checkbox next to the file name.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Tag icon.
- Click Find & Replace Tags.
- Click the Find dropdown and select the Tag you would like to get rid of.
- Click the Replace dropdown and select the Tag you would like to add.
- Click Replace Tag.
Note: Tag changes will also be reflected on the client side.