How to Check the Status of an eDoc in Liscio
There are two ways to track eDocs after they have been sent.
On the eDocs page:
1. Click EDOCS on the left-hand navigation.
2. Notice the status tabs at the top:
- In Progress (sent to signers)
- Completed (signed)
- Draft (Pro-Tip: Deleting a Draft will credit that eDoc back to your balance.)
3. Click on an Agreement to view additional details:
4. Here you can:
- Cancel the agreement.
- Download the file audit report.
- Download the document.
- Follow the agreement to the Task by clicking on the word Task next to the status (e.g., "Sent for Signature"). This will show you comments/task history.
On the Tasks page:
1. Once the eDoc is sent, you will find it on the Tasks page under Open Tasks tab.
Pro-Tip: Comment on the Task to nudge your Client into signing quicker. Clients will be notified via email and push notification when a Comment is made.
2. When the eDoc has been signed, the Task Owner will receive a notification. The Task will be moved to the Pending Review tab.
3. The signed document will be stored in the File page of the firm and the related Contact and Account.
4. Once the Task is marked complete by the firm, it will be moved to the Archive tab for future reference.
How to Track Tasks
After a task is created, you can easily track its status on your Tasks page. Liscio's FirmView allows employees to see all of the tasks your firm has created, allowing your team to collaborate and stay informed. Exceptions: Tasks associated ...
How to View an eDoc After It Has Been Sent
1. Click EDOCS on the left-hand navigation. 2. Under the In Progress tab, click on the eDoc you want to view. 3. Click the Download icon in the upper-right corner. This will download the document as a PDF so you can see what you sent to your client. ...
eDoc Template Examples
Attached are three eDoc example templates in both PDF and Word format: General Tax Questionnaire 2020 Questionnaire ACH Authorization Form The questionnaires are hardcoded. This means the fillable fields will populate when uploaded as an eDoc ...
Liscio eDoc Pricing & Breakdown
Liscio has an Adobe Sign integration available. This integration is separate from the Get a Signature Task in Liscio. Below you'll find a quick description of the differences between the Get a Signature Task (used to capture signatures on Engagement ...
eDoc Authoring Tools
Prefill Recipient Under the Recipients drop-down menu, there is an option to select Prefill. Assigning fields to the Prefill recipient will allow firm users to fill in those fields before sending the document to your clients. This is useful if you ...